I don’t make resolutions. To me it’s just setting yourself up for failure, so instead I write intentions:
- I intend to follow Paleo 85-90% of the time.
- I intend to increase my yoga practice
- I’m participating in the 2017 Polymer Clay Challenge, hosted by Katie Oskin of KatersAcres.
- I intend to create a finished polymer jewelry piece each week in 2017
- I intend to work to improve my work using various techniques, such as mokume gane, texture stamps, shapes, and drawing on polymer. It’s going to be somewhat of a mishmash, but I intent to work progressively through many of the techniques.
- Successful pieces will go into my online store – ECB Designs
- In general, I intend to show more compassion and love, promote peace, understanding and inclusivity, and connect more with those who will engage with my authentic self, both artistically and professionally.
Here we go!